2nd Line Desktop Support
You will provide 2nd Line operational & technical support to users of information systems
Provide 2nd line support for a wide range of applications and hardware technologies
- Manage Desktop assets through the Asset Management Database
- Provide an efficient and effective service to users of the Organisations IT infrastructure, including remote and on-site support following the principles set out in the ITIL framework
- The first port of call for technical support regarding records and requests within Desktop Services
- Play an active role in keeping up to date with current technologies which could be adopted within the IT Department in the future.
- Record maintenance
- Own and be accountable for all your assigned service records and requests
- To undertake incident management tasks in line with the agreed procedure as defined by senior service delivery management.
- Desktop policies, procedures and standards
- Attend scheduled site visits that have been allocated to you within your geographical area
- Create and maintain site packs for all sites allocated to you within your geographical area
- Good knowledge of network, PC's Mobile Devices & Platform Operating Systems
- Good Technical Knowledge of Citrix Technologies inclusive of Xen Desktop, XenApp & Presentation Server
- Good understanding of VDI Technologies
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- Customer Facing "can do" attitude
- Experience working in a complex multi-vendor IT Environment
- Experience if using call log reporting software
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.