Service Desk Analyst - SAP Run Services, Consulting, Nationwide
The Deloitte SAP Run strategy is to be the market leader in supporting SAP-enabled transformation.
We are currently recruiting Service Desk Analysists into our Port Talbot Managed Services Service Desk. You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for delivery to a growing number of Managed Services clients.
You will be key to the delivery of frontline Support Services within Deloitte's SAP Run Managed Services team. Collaborating with other team members and Delivery Managers to ensure Incidents, Problems, Changes and Service Requests are logged and progressed through their respective ITIL process by our support consultants aligned to required Service Levels. Enterprise Technology & Performance
Want to work with business leaders, and alongside some of the most creative thinkers in industry? Can you develop and deliver innovative and core technology solutions that transform the digital enterprise and maximise ROI? From strategy articulation and process design to technology enablement, we work together to simplify the complex; creating tangible value for our clients.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us. Your role
• Reporting to the Service Desk Manager you will be core to the delivery of 24x7 services to Managed Services clients.
• Ensuring Incidents, Problems, Changes and Service Requests are logged and progressed through their respective ITIL process to appropriate 2nd and 3rd line support consultants.
• Support the provision of internal & external reporting requirements including SLA, Aging & Customer Satisfaction.
• Supporting Service Transition of new clients or projects into Managed Services
• Use our ITSM Service Desk tool 'Jira' to manage and report on day-to-day activities.
• Supporting Delivery Managers providing service to our clients to ensure optimum satisfaction. Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you. Location:
The role is office based in our Port Talbot Customer Support Centre with some occasional travel to other Deloitte offices & client sites. Work pattern:
This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis.
"Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate." Your professional experience Essential
• Experience working within a shift based 24/7 Service Desk environment
• Abillity to Professionally engageme with customers and colleagues
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Customer focussed approach with a good telephone manner
• Strong Experience with ITSM Tools preferably JIRA and JIRA Service Desk or equivalent
• Excellent MS Office Skills
• A focus on quality with good attention to detail
• The ability to create & maintain strong working relationships with other members of the support team and the wider technology organisation so that the overall function operates professionally and maintains a delivery focus.
• Able to work independently and/or within a team as the work requires.
• Capable of reasoning and thinking through problems and be able to independently and jointly develop appropriate outcomes.
• Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members
• Experience dealing with 3rd parties and methodologies such as SIAM.
• ITIL v3 Foundation qualification or newer
• Understanding of GDPR Compliance
• The capability to comply with corporate policies, processes and standards. Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
• We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
• We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
• We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL SLCONS BAETEC CFTECH
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 180304