Finance Business Partner (Management Accounts)
Fantastic new opportunity for a Management Accountant based in Crawley, West Sussex.
Morgan McKinley are currently working with an outstanding organisation based in Crawley to recruit a Finance Business Partner on a 12-month contract basis.
You will be reporting into a Senior Finance Manager while leading a small team of Analysts.
The successful candidate will be a qualified or nearing completion accountant. It is essential that you have a strong background in management accounting
with advanced excel
knowledge and project accounting experience would be an advantage.
With excellent communication skills, you will build very strong relationships and improve the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance by coaching and developing the financial awareness of non-financial managers.
This will be a busy role therefore, the job holder will have exceptional organisational skills and used to working to tight deadlines in a past paced environment.
You will build partnerships with key business areas, whilst interpreting and communicating financial trends. You will have the ability to engage these individuals as well as encourage them to use financial data. Ultimately you will be responsible for producing and providing monthly management accounts & analysis, and communicating any risks in a timely manner. The key responsibilities in this role are:
Key skills / experience:
- Month end duties, including posting journals, balance sheet reconciliations, and production of good quality management information
- Providing finance support to our front end businesses
- Calculating incentives and commissions for the monthly payroll submission
- While this role is heavily month end focused, ad-hoc analysis and bespoke reporting will still be required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Previous FP&A / Finance business partnering experience (ideally from a large / corporate company)
- Have a strategic mind set in order to deliver profit improvements
- Strong financial modelling / analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.