Senior Network Engineer
Temporary 2nd Line NOC Engineer required near Gatwick for a 6 month contract role Temporary 2nd Line NOC Engineer
required near Gatwick
Location: near Gatwick Do you have at least two years' experience working in a NOC environment? Do you have working knowledge of Network architecture (TCP/IP, WiFi)? Are you Cisco qualified CCNA, CCNP? Are you immediately available?
I have a Telecommunications client based in West Sussex looking for a temporary 2nd Line NOC Engineer,
who has experience with Troubleshooting, Support / Service Desk Experience, 2nd Line Support, Network knowledge (TCP/IP, Wi-Fi), LAN/WAN & WLAN knowledge & ITIL.
This is a 6 month contract role
Skills: - Troubleshooting, Support / Service desk experience, 2nd line support, Network knowledge (TCP/IP, Wi-Fi), LAN/WAN & WLAN knowledge & ITIL. This 2nd Line NOC Analyst role is paying up to £29k per annum pro rata on a 6 month contract basis.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful 2nd Line NOC Engineer
- At least two years working in a NOC environment
- Working knowledge of Network architecture (TCP/IP, WiFi).
- CCNA or CCNP qualified
- Knowledge of network and networking fundamentals - LAN, WAN, TCP/IP and other industry standards
- Prior experience in configuring and troubleshooting Cisco products, including firewalls, routers, switches and wireless access points.
- Experience working in an ITIL environment is a desirable
- Experience of working in a networking and support environment in a customer facing role
- At least one year's experience working in a Support Desk/1st line role
- Good technical aptitude to help with describing faults to technical experts
- Strong team player with good work ethics, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please contact Matt Novis on 01293 523 400 or email your CV to email@example.com for an immediate video interview.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.