Amazon Operations sits at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. We look after everything from the moment a customer clicks buy, to the moment their item is delivered - from desktop to doorstep.
Across Europe we have more than 50 Fulfillment Centers, hundreds of Delivery Stations, thousands of machines, and tens of thousands of employees, all working together in harmony to make sure the right item gets delivered to the right person, in the right place, at the right time.
Working in Amazon Operations is for people who like to be active and give their all. We work in a busy, dynamic environment and are part of a bigger team delivering on the expectations of millions of customers every single day.
We are open, inclusive and welcome individuality and diversity. The culture in our Operation is built on the way teams bond and the work ethic that enables our business run like clockwork. Our teams take pride in a job well done, looking out for one another, ensuring the highest safety standards and playing their part in delivering the quality service Amazon is known for around the world.
Join us in the Amazon Reliability Maintenance Engineering team. We maintain and optimize technologies in the Global Amazon Warehouse & Delivery Network.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
We are looking for motivated, customer-focused people who want to join our team as a Reliability Maintenance Engineering Planner. The Reliability Maintenance Engineering Planner is responsible for asset and spares management, preventative maintenance planning and machine history data. They are the site lead for the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) software and are required to extract information from it to support the site engineering manager.
• Be the site level SME (Subject Matter Expert) on the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) software, train the local engineering team in its use and escalate issues as required to the EU team.
• Ensure the system is run in line with EU standards and participate in EU coordinated projects and improvement programs to roll out new functionality, procedures, scheduling or reports.
• Ensure site level equipment, spare parts and minimum holding levels are correctly recorded in the system in order to ensure technicians are never without the parts they need.
• Ensure the system accurately forecasts and assigns all required preventative maintenance to technicians within the team to provide a high level of equipment availability to our internal customers.
• Compile equipment information, performance metrics and machine histories and make recommendations for improvements based on their findings.
• Manage spare parts stock levels, place and track orders as required. Work with procurement and the wider EU network to find savings or efficiencies.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • Relevant experience planning, scheduling and auditing maintenance activities either as a hands-on engineer or as a maintenance planner.
• Experience with CMMS software.
• Experience in using the core functions of MS Excel.
• Experience managing stores or spare parts inventories.
• Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English and the local language at CEFR Level B2 or higher.
• Time served apprenticeship
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, operations, business administration, or a related field from an accredited university.
• Experience with the Infor EAM (Enterprise asset management) platform.
• Experience rolling out a new CMMS system.
• Experience delivering training or coaching others.