ATM Infrastructure Analyst
The Requirements Join us in Edinburgh as an ATM Infrastructure Analyst
What you'll do
- We're looking for someone with an agile, flexible and pro-active approach with excellent problem solving skills
- You'll be a subject matter expert for the ATM team, delivering highly available and secure services across our ATM estate
- This is an opportunity to achieve excellent exposure while working with, and training on, the latest technologies
- You'll be working as part of a busy on-call rota
You'll be supporting the ATM Team Manager and Technical Lead, helping to provide cost effective, highly available services. You'll also be taking a lead technical role in recovery scenarios and collaborating with relevant teams to restore service as soon as possible.
You'll also be:
The skills you'll need
- Delivering demonstrations and training to colleagues across business, technology and third parties
- Responding to escalations, ad-hoc requests and assignments
- Identifying, championing and driving the delivery of service improvement initiatives to improve service quality and reduce cost
- Making sure that projects delivered onto the platform are fit for purpose and operationally ready
- Supporting internal and external audits of the ATM estate
To succeed in this role, you'll need extensive knowledge of NCR and Diebold or Wincor Nixdorf hardware and software, along with significant experience in a senior technical role for a large organisation, supporting a complex, diverse, ATM estate. You'll also need strong knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems, including XP, Win7 and Win10.
You'll also demonstrate:
How we'll reward you
- Excellent working knowledge of anti-fraud and security solutions for ATMs
- A proven ability to manage a varied workstack in a dynamic environment
- Strong knowledge of Windows Active Directory technologies, including GPOs
- A good understanding of Microsoft server and SCCM technologies
- A good understanding of networking protocols and networking technologies
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer. Inclusion
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .