See job description for details
The Business Join us in Edinburgh as a Production Management Analyst
What you'll do
- If you're a technical analyst with operational experience in a large, fast paced enterprise environment, this could be an excellent opportunity to join our Enterprise Systems Management team
- You'll be supporting and maintaining our complex Tivoli Estate environments and associated technologies
- You'll develop your technical knowledge which will open-up career development opportunities
We'll look to you to provide technical resource for the development, maintenance and support of our ITM, TADDM and BigFix platforms.
This role will see you supporting the activities required to ensure that our Tivoli Estate environments run at an optimum level. Working closely with our Engineering team, you'll be ensuring that our products remain current in line with our technical roadmap.
Your responsibilities will also include:
The skills you'll need
- Configuring, supporting and maintaining the Tivoli estate environments including ITM, TADDM and BigFix
- Providing consultancy and guidance as well as direct hands on technical expertise for complex project requirements and deliveries
- Identifying, driving and implementing service improvements across the Tivoli estate
- Ensuring any change introduced complies with Change Management standards and meets operational principles
- Providing technical and operational guidance to less experienced members of the team
- Building strong and trusted stakeholder relationships
We'll look to you to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and experience working with ITIL Processes. Along with previous success managing multiple complex activities simultaneously to short timescales, you'll have strong communication skills, and the ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally with third party-vendors.
You'll be technical, and will have:
What else you need to know
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Unix Operating systems
- The ability to plan and execute workload in a pressurised and dynamic environment
- The ability to communicate well both verbally and written in technical and non-technical environments
- An awareness of scripting languages such as VBscript, PowerShell, Perl and Python
- Knowledge of ITM, TADDM and BigFix and their associated components
You will be required to adopt flexible working including working from home How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus pension funding. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer. Inclusion
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.