Niche Lead Project Manager - Edinburgh - Large scale multi-year programme
Manage and control delivery activity for a Large Scale Programme. Take responsibility for delivering solutions which address business needs. Manages resources to ensure delivery to agreed business plans within cost, quality and timescale objectives. Manage relationships across a number of Senior Stakeholders.
- Project Delivery - Defines and Implements a detailed delivery approach, obtains acceptance and buy in from key stakeholders. Produces and owns all project management deliverables, using established project management methodologies, to the right level of quality.
- Planning - produces and owns the project plan. Controls, manages and monitors project timescales, reporting variances, escalating as appropriate to overcome delays and difficulties
- Governance and Reporting - work with programme managers to provide regular status reporting to different stakeholders.
- Stakeholder Management - identifies key project stakeholders. Engages with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence key decisions to meet project milestones.
- Risk - continuously monitors projects for risk issues and regulatory compliance and takes appropriate steps to mitigate.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Working with Third Parties (Nice to have)
- Experience of migrations
- Ability to deliver results in a challenging environment
- Qualified Accountant (Nice to have)
- Qualified Project Manager
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales