Senior Manager, Client Reporting
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 May 19
Senior Manager, Client Reporting
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,Scotland,Edinburgh
- Education: Master's Degree
- Job Function: Transaction Processing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18067214
The Senior Manager for Client Reporting operating within Middle Office is responsible for the client reporting service for a platinum Citi client. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all client and regulatory deliverables are met and system and process improvements are implemented effectively. The Senior Manager is also responsible for ensuring that appropriate operational processes and controls are effective across reporting deliveries
Global Fund Services is the center of operations and services to Global Middle Office, investment accounting, performance, risk and client reporting clients. It has key outsourcing clients and a growing book of clients receiving Middle Office services, and there is now a requirement to recruit an experienced Senior Manager to build out a client reporting team.
We are looking to recruit a candidate with strong background and extensive experience of leading teams, performing client reporting function. The individual will manage a team locally, but have an extended team offshore and also have regualr interaction with regional peers in relation to client reporting services and global initiatives. Client ownership is key with a requirement to meet with clients on an ongoing basis through the year on their service, strategic initiatives and change. The role will also be involved in client onboarding and implementing internal change and efficiencies to support this business growth area.
• Ensure that all client reporting deliveries are met to agreed service level agreements and regulatory requirements.
• Ensure communication with the clients, both internal and external, is effective.
• Lead on internal strategic initiatives and process improvements; work with regional partners to ensure a common approach.
• Assist with the operational lead on a strategic client on boarding project focussed on the development and build out of the operating model and service.
• Build out an onshore client reporting service team and offshore production team
• Lead the two streams to the client reporting team, one focussed on report development and change, and another on client service and deliveries
• Ensuring that offshore and onshore development and report production teams are trained to a high standard and are kept up to date with change.
• Ensuring effective offshore governance model is in place and operating effectively
• Ensure feedback is given to the offshore team in the form of calls/issue logs to help keep accuracy levels high and quickly resolve issues.
• Investigation and resolution of complex queries and client queries in a timely manner.
• Develop strong, pro-active relationships with all internal and external customers.
• Manage the relationship with external vendors for reporting tool and translation services
• Working closely with other relevant operational and product peers to ensure that process risks are minimised.
• Look for opportunities for efficiencies and drive new developments and enhancements forward for the team.
• Deputise for Senior Manager at internal and external meetings.
• Opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing business with potential for future growth
• Opportunities to work with a global team across three regions in a rapidly changing environment
• Opportunity to develop industry knowledge, communication and management skills.
• Opportunity to contribute to Global Middle Office management team.
• To develop relationships with colleagues in other Operational Areas
• Opportunity to oversight and govern an offshore teams
• Significant senior management and interpersonal skills are essential
• Extensive knowledge of client reporting or financial reporting
• Previous experience working in an investment management environment with investment accounting experience
• Project Management skills are key
• Previous experience of a client reporting system
• Communication skills
• Highly numerate
• Pragmatism combined with a can-do attitude is a pre-requisite.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• A high energy level and an enquiring mind
• Qualified accountant
• Self motivated
• People skills
• Client focused
• Responsible for actions
• Structured and organised
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.