Senior User Researcher
Are you an experienced Senior User Researcher ?
Would you like to help guide and inspire cross functional teams to drive great design and innovation ?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is investing hugely in the future of digital and cloud technologies.
Your responsibilities include:
• Design and conduct user research studies, including surveys, in-depth interviews, field studies, focus groups, concept and prototype testing.
• Identify and prioritise research items
• Use of best practices for conducting qualitative and quantitative research in user experience, product design, or technology contexts
• Analyse, produce and present findings to stakeholders with user feedback, research tools and methodologies.
• Lead workshops to help development teams understand customer feedback
• Hands-on experience designing and executing field research on digital platforms including web, desktop, and mobile.
• Generating insights that inspire teams to design innovative products
Your experience should include:
• Proven understanding of collaborative, user-centred design methods
• Demonstrable experience of UX design
• Experience of designing enterprise applications for desktop, mobile or web
• Ability to create simple solutions to complex problems
• Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Experience using tools to create wireframes and design mock-ups, e.g. Sketch, Adobe Creative S
For more information get in touch asap on 0141 5668922