See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture. Glasgow Profile:
Morgan Stanley’s Glasgow office employs in excess of 1,500 staff across Operations, Technology, Legal and Compliance, Internal Audit, Fund Services and Finance. Due to our growing business, we have a demand for career minded people to join our teams. Our opportunities offer unrivalled scope for progression and training within a fast paced, meritocratic and constantly changing environment. Morgan Stanley pride themselves on maintaining a culture which champions diversity, an inclusive environment for all, recognition and an opportunity to give back to our communities through various local charity partnerships. The office is located centrally and enjoys the additional benefits of an onsite gym and restaurant. Team Profile:
The Technology Regulatory & Client Engagement team of the Technology Risk department is seeking a Technology Risk professional to join a small, global team responsible for support of the Risk Requests for Information (RFI) process. This includes coordinating technology related client requests, external audit requests, as well as ad hoc requests for information and meetings. Risk RFI Responsibilities include:
- Support the completion of assigned Risk RFI requests efficiently, consistently, accurate and timely
- Assist TRCE Senior RFI Analyst to manage the lifecycle of RFI requests
- Perform RFI process support tasks
- Advise business stakeholders on preparing response to client inquiries
This is a full time position that will require the ability to work across a diverse global team with regular interaction with senior management. The role will be part of a global Risk RFI team and as such will require some flexibility in terms of duties but will provide the opportunity to undertake a number of responsibilities and provide visibility across the organization. Primary Responsibilities:
Operating within the Risk RFI team, you will work on a number of activities. These includes:
- Record RFI request received and confirm with RFI requestor on the receipt of request using standard RFI template
- Assist Senior RFI Analyst in establishing response deadlines based on analyzing the RFI request
- Analyze requests to determine whether standard RFI responses in the central repository exist to respond to requests or the Technology SMEs to obtain responses
- Mobilize the response preparation effort by notifying impacted SMEs and scheduling and running response-preparation meetings
- Collaborate with SMEs tasked with preparing responses to technology related requests to ensure the common goal of an accurate and timely response
- Prepare RFI status emails and trackers for complex RFI requests
- Review responses collected to ensure they are responsive to the request
- Liaise with Technology Legal to obtain approval on new client request response
- Assemble responses collected for submission or populate client-supplied templates as required
- Update timely the standard RFI response repository to incorporate new or updated responses collected
- Support the annual process to refresh the standard RFI response repository
- Generate and produce Weekly RFI Status Report Qualifications: Skills Required:
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to work effectively with all levels of Technology organization and business units.
- Experience and understanding of technology risk and information security risk.
- Aptitude for IT and strong understanding of technology concepts and terminology
- Diligence and attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple demands and changing priorities
One or more of the following Industry Certifications:
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Technology risk and controls experiences Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. *LI-FM1 Learn more about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley in Glasgow on our https://www.linkedin.com/company/morgan-stanley/life/d76d12fa-ba6b-4962-9388-f9b8c53f50c0/ LinkedIn page and https://youtu.be/Ue0vNEImMyE Youtube channel. Build a career with impact. Apply today.