- Halifax, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 16 Jan 19
13 February 2019
£0 - £0
Job Description Summary
To manage the provision of a comprehensive highly customer-focused, innovative and agile business support service within Network Services.
To lead assigned team members as appropriate
• Plan and manage support to a defined area (s) of the business unit within Network Services, participating as a member of the assigned business team and ensuring the provision of an efficient operation which meets customer needs
• Positively influence others by demonstrating core LBG values and behaviours
• Provide insightful information, guidance and advice to influence business decisions which enables business area to gain a full understanding of the implications linked to their decisions.
• Establish and build relationships with stakeholders to support the provision of quality and timely information and analysis to inform business decisions and optimise business results
• Obtain information from and deliver information to other business units, agreeing outputs and deliverables and identifying process enhancements to meet operational efficiency
• Define user requirements and test/implement computer systems, processes, procedures, products or services, ensuring these support operational efficiency and provide data to meet the changing needs of the business
• Support or assume responsibility for agreed change projects, coordinating plans and resources to achieve agreed deliverables and continuous improvement within the required time, cost and quality parameters
• Manage a high performing team developing colleagues through stretching objectives, feedback and coaching
• Co-ordinate the preparation of information for the planning, budgeting and forecasting process, ensuring assigned business areas are aware of their performance and any variance from agreed targets
• Ensure the technical accuracy of all models used by team members so that effective analysis takes place for the business areas supported
• Identify, review, evaluate and mitigate potential risks ensuring adherence to relevant risk policies and frameworks or to ensure compliance with internal/external regulations
• Likely to be either managing a large number of staff undertaking a simple activity or managing a smaller team providing guidance and support on more complex activities
• Stakeholder engagement up to Grade G
• Scope of influence within own function
• Less complex processes in terms of scale, scope and specialism
• Impact restricted to own function and less interpretation
• Direction from above mainly via 1 to 1's
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.