We have an exciting opportunity as a Platform Administrator to join our clients Back Office Operations department in West Sussex ARE YOU A FINANCIAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR LOOKING TO JOIN A GLOBAL FINANCE BUSINESS IN THE HEART OF THE SUSSEX? DO YOU HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A PENSIONS, WEALTH OR INVESTMENTS TEAM?
We have an exciting opportunity as a Platform Administrator to join our clients Back Office Operations department where you will be responsible for supporting their Financial Advisors and Direct Clients through their online journey.
What better time to join this growing team, they offer a modern office environment with an on-site gym and all staff benefit from an on-site café selling a selection of fresh produce and Coffee, not to mention the office is equipped with some of the most up to date technology. The successful applicant will be joining the UK's Leading Platform business which is in the process of major growth. THE ROLE:
In this role you must have a flexible, can-do approach, taking full responsibility for each customer transaction. Your daily duties will include, but not be limited to:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Take ownership for the completion of the full range of administrative tasks in respect of all wrappers on the platform.
- Manage any complex cases that need detailed investigation.
- Ensure that you offer exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Ensure adherence to the treating of customers fairly guidelines set by the FCA.
- Experience within an office based role is essential.
- Previous financial service experience would be a strong benefit but training is provided.
- An understanding of both wrapped and unwrapped product, pensions and mutual funds are desirable.
- Ability to think on your feet and demonstrate resilience.
- Ability to work as a strong team to ensure that SLA's and targets are met.
- To be able to multi task to a high standard and to remain calm under pressure.
: £25,000 plus excellent benefits package on offer. LOCATION:
Horsham, West Sussex.
This is an exciting opportunity and if you feel the above is you, then please APPLY
today or contact Matt Novis for further details.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.