Provisioning Advisor - Telecoms
I am proud to work with a hugely impressive Managed Services Company based in West Sussex who are in a very exciting stage of their development. Provisioning Advisor - Telecoms Location
: Horsham, West Sussex Salary
: £18k to £22k depending on experience plus exceptional benefits
Are you a Provisioning Coordinator, with experience in the WAN/LAN, VOIP, or Mobile industry, on-boarding new customers, setting up additional lines and responding to tasks within SLA?
A national and recognised telecommunications business in West Sussex is strengthening their internal teams and as such has an opening for a Customer Service and Provisioning Advisor to join its team.
This role will work as part of the businesses Service Team and will be responsible for delivering the customers requirements throughout the life cycle of installation.
The successful candidate will possesses a strong technical understanding of telecommunications and has good provisioning, billing and fault finding qualities to support the growth of our operations team.
You should be calm, fast paced, technically minded, positive with the ability to handle customers and suppliers effectively. The Customer Service and Provisioning Advisor will be responsible for the following;
- CRM task Management - Quickly and Efficiently
- To provision orders such as Landlines, Broadband, Fibre, VOIP and Mobiles with accuracy and attention to detail
- To log customer faults on phone lines, broadband, VoIP with suppliers and engineering teams effectively and quickly
- To manage technical enquiries in relation to wireless routers, data connectivity and networking.
- To provide effective day to day support to existing customers.
- To be competent with Excel, word, web portals and quick to learn technical processes.
- To attend customers site infrequently with project management teams if necessary
- To manage overall workload effectively; ensuring work is prioritised appropriately
- Prior experience within a provisioning role
- An analytical approach with a high level of attention to detail
- A proactive mindset and a "can do" attitude
- An excellent team player
- Problem analysis and solving
- Extensive knowledge of excel
- Competitive salary £Competitive
- Subsidised restaurant facilities
- Bonus up to 20% basic
- Normal working hours 9:00 - 5:30
- Casual dress code
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.