BA - Legal/ Regulations Worksteam This position is for a Business Analyst working on a Business to Business programme for a well-known high-street bank. This BA role will be working on the Legal/ Regulatory & Business Change workstream. The right candidate will have the ability to engage and manage external third parties including legal companies. Support change across the business of identified customer facing collateral including delivery of a customer mailing. Also identify and comply with regulatory regulation such as AIFMD.
- Motivated and self-started individual with a passion for change
- Interprets data and manages the efficient and effective production of high quality information, analysis and research, anticipating stakeholder needs.
- Provide complex analytical/research advice and recommendations to the business, using own judgement as to when more complex issues require escalation.
- Deliver day to day support for own project workstream including plan progress and reporting status, project specific planning and tracking; through research and data analysis which inform business decisions.
- Manage and minimise risks.
- Engage stakeholders, clarifying requirements for the purpose of optimising business results.
- Comfortable working with Project Manager & Lead Business Analyst as well as business stakeholders and external 3rd parties
- Previous Business Analyst & Project Manager equivalent experience
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Understanding of As-Is processes and development of changing process to implement the To-Be
- Experience with Microsoft tools including Project, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint and MSP
- Able to manage a budget assigned to the workstream and the ability to identify and flag any future risk to budget
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales