Liquidity Reporting & Analysis
- Leeds, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 24 May 19
Liquidity Reporting & Analysis
Thursday 30 May 2019
£38,934 - £43,260
We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options.
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
An outstanding opportunity for someone who wants to understand the fundamentals of Funding & Liquidity and improve their technical understanding of future regulatory developments.
The Liquidity Reporting and MI team of 16 (12 London, 4 Leeds) is part of Group Funding & Liquidity Management within Group Corporate Treasury (GCT). The diverse team has responsibility for producing the bank's liquidity reporting suite, (both RFB & NRFB) Management information (MI) and associated controls both to the UK regulator, as part of the PRA and EBA COREP liquidity regulatory regime and internally to be responsible for the Groups liquidity position.
The team produces a number of key reports/metrics and operates key controls that are used by various areas within GCT as well as pre-requisites for the PRA. The team is the central consolidation unit for the Group's liquidity reports and MI; subsequently there is regular interaction across both the ring-fenced and non-fenced bank with divisional and legal entity controllers as well as Risk and IT data providers.
Based in Leeds, we work together as a team to produce report and control liquidity management information as well as continuously develop our teams' technical knowledge of the Groups liquidity management framework.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who wants to understand the fundamentals of Funding & Liquidity and improve their technical understanding of future regulatory developments.
- Produce Liquidity management information (MI) for internal & external partners
- Support Group-wide Liquidity reporting processes for both RFB / NRFB
- Develop technical understanding of the Groups' liquidity management framework as well as the liquidity regulatory landscape
- Engage with multiple teams across Group Funding and Liquidity and Risk.
- Prepare Group Alco metrics and papers and we support you to improve your presentation style in Risk forums and governance committees.
Knowledge, Skills and Person Specification
- Educated to degree level
- Sound knowledge of the Group balance sheet, cash flow and liquidity management
- Able to work across and with a range of specialist teams and functions
- Know-how of banking and treasury products
- Prior experience of financial and/or regulatory reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal communication
- Able to demonstrate senior stakeholder management
- A flexible mindset to dream and come up with solutions to hard problems, ability to learn and develop
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.