ALM Business Process Analyst (UBS Career Comeback)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 May 19
Job Reference # 190453BR
You'll be working in the Business Transformation team in London which is part of the COO area of Asset and Liability Management (ALM). The team maintains and continuously enhances ALM's trading infrastructure, front-to-back processes and booking models. We collaborate with internal business partners, such as Financial Accounting and Control, Treasury and Market Risk Control, Operations and IT and ensure front-to-back process integrity and efficiency, while sustaining global controls & supervisory standards.
– a degree in numeric discipline
– a solid track record for executing a structured approach with conceptual and analytical focus
– excellent problem-solving and synthesizing skills to design and document complex front-to-back process setup and dependencies
– a firm understanding of financial products with particular emphasis on operational processing and booking model
– experienced in supporting full project lifecycle, including analysis, solution design, testing and implementation
– comfortable managing own book of work with multiple concurrent items
– proficient in facilitating stakeholder groups to consensus regarding implementation proposals
– familiar with technical language to translate business requirements into a set of respective IT changes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.