The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Be a key part of the Aladdin Product Team, assisting in it becoming the centre of excellence and building a strong rapport and partnership with BlackRock.
• Manage the administrative aspects of the BlackRock relationship, this includes organising forums and workshops for multiple attendees, minuting the meetings and tracking delivery of actions.
• Manage the stakeholder issues and enhancement lists, for presentation and discussion in the forums.
• Manage the relationship with the Group team (until operational separation is complete)
• Monitoring and reporting on the commercial aspects of the relationship, e.g. monitoring license usage and other fee drivers, and validating invoices against confirmed usage.
• Produce analysis for inclusion in the Quarterly Service Review and actively participate in that meeting.
• As the recipient of MI from various stakeholders (such as Aladdin ASM), this analyst will be responsible for noting key trends and reporting areas of concern to the PO.
• Potential to cover for the user permissions and portgroup analysts where required.
• Should be proactive in making processes more efficient
• Supporting the Aladdin Product Owner with the day to day relationship management with BlackRock Solutions.
• Working with Investment Change and ASM to collate status reporting on any Aladdin related system, data or process change.
• Forming strong, positive relationships with people across the business, being an advocate for the use of Aladdin
• Maintaining the list of issues related to fixing points raised by Audit and Operational Risk (incidents or near misses occur through Aladdin usage) and monitoring resolution.
• Enabling regular interaction between BlackRock experts and the Aladdin user community at M&G Prudential.
• Reporting the service levels received from BlackRock and providing timely feedback.
• Coordinating pulse surveys to the Aladdin user base