Our client is one of the leading Leveraged Finance teams in the EMEA markets who are seeking a highly driven and capable Analyst or Associate with a background in Leveraged Finance to join their Leveraged Finance team. You will assist in raising secured and unsecured debt across the sub IG spectrum as well as providing debt and capital structure advisory.
My client is a Global BB Investment Bank who are regarded as one of the leading Leveraged Finance teams in the EMEA market.
This role will be based in their London offices with a degree of flexible working offered.
Key responsibilities for the position include:
- Performing credit analysis of complex transactions
- Preparing credit memos
- Producing marketing materials and client pitches
- Assisting with client roadshows and lender presentations
- Developing a thorough understanding of loan and bond legal documentation
- Monitoring key market developments
The successful candidate for the position will have:
- Relevant Leveraged Finance experience developed in an Investment Banking environment, exposure to the capital markets is highly desirable
- A strong academic background, further professional qualifications such as the CFA as desirable but not essential
- A good understanding of leveraged transactions and strong modelling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- The ability to work as part of a high functioning team and to drive your own work flow
You will gain excellent deal experience in a leading leveraged finance team as well as compensation which is in line with the IB London market.