Asset Management - Financial Crime Anti Bribery
- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Black Swan Group
- 06 Nov 18
Tier 1 Asset Management firm are looking to hire a Senior FCC professional, who has SME knowledge of ABC.
Our client a leading asset manager are looking for a Financial Crime specialist to join a growing team focused on anti-bribery and corruption, gifts and entertainment and tax evasion in a broad role.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining systems and controls in relation to ABC and Tax evasion
- Responsible for ABC concerns in relation to 3rd parties
- Responsible for completion and analysis of Financial Crime Risk assessments
- Assist with projects and ad hoc queries as appropriate
- Develop and deliver management information
- Prior financial services financial crime experience is essential
- Asset Management experience strongly preferred
- Financial Crime qualifications beneficial
- Ability to understand ABC, G&E and Tax evasion requirements and also deal with other topics/issues as required.