Robert Half financial services are exclusively recruiting for an Assistant Accountant Position within a global, leading investment management firm based in Green Park, London.
This company has a staggering £750bn AUM and are looking to bring another Assistant Accountant into the 15 strong finance team, due to the recent growth that the company has experienced. There is plenty of opportunity to take on new responsibilities and progress with a professional qualification.
The responsibilities for the Assistant Accountant Include:
- Prepare and deliver month end tasks
- Run fortnightly Accounts Payable payments for UK & EMEA
- Provide variance analytics
- Help prepare financial statements
- Assist with the preparation of the statutory accounts for FRS102 financial statements for four UK legal entities, including gathering support and working calculations
- Liaise with the external auditors at interim and final audit and take responsibility for managing parts of the audit
- Monitoring balance sheet reconciliations and undertake investigative work to provide commentary on variances and identify issues when they arise
- Other Ad Hoc tasks
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA part qualified accountant
- Strong experience in Financial Reporting
- Solid Excel knowledge (v-lookups and pivot tables)
- Good attention to detail and works to a high standard
- Clear and concise communicator
- Strong work ethic, desire to learn and develop at an asset management firm
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £35,000 - £45,000
- Company pension (9%)
- Private medical insurance benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Study Support and Study leave - 4 days per year study leave for approved study
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Hybrid Working
- Great social events
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.