Associate Director - Project Finance
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 25 Apr 19
Based in The City of London, this is a key role within the Project Finance team covering infrastructure of this well-respected corporate bank with a strong presence in PF. My client is looking to add to the team at AD level and the role will focus on execution with some portfolio management.
Our client is a leading Corporate Bank with an excellent track record in project finance. You will be involved in all aspects of project finance with a focus on deal execution & portfolio management in the infrastructure space.
- You will focus on the execution and portfolio management of project finance transactions in the infrastructure sector, across EMEA.
- Managing, at the appropriate level, the internal approval process, including credit proposals & committees.
- A strong track record of execution experience of complex infrastructure project finance transactions in the UK and EMEA across relevant sectors.
- A good track record of involvement in the origination process will be useful together with exposure in leading transactions including the co-ordination of execution, some financial modelling, credit analysis and due diligence.
Strong documentation, credit, modelling skills, comfortable presenting