The Audit Manager are responsible for the execution and delivery of audit engagements, working within audit teams on the scoping, planning and delivery of audit engagements.
One of the top five banks in the world, their services include commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, and leasing.
- Undertaking effective ongoing monitoring of certain elements of the EMEA portfolio, highlighting key risks and issues to business and EIAO management.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the risk framework, risk assessments and audit plans where required.
- Develop knowledge in key areas of the Risk, Operations and Legal portfolio. These areas will be agreed by the Head of Audit based on the team's skills assessment matrix.
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with key stakeholders and auditees within their audit engagements or areas of continuous monitoring.
- Execute and deliver aspects of audit engagements to the required methodology and Quality Assurance standards.
- Apply audit methodology to all work performed, seeking guidance as required.
- Discussion of potential findings and management action plans with key business stakeholders.
- Experience of working in an Audit function within the Financial Services sector.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Risk, Operational Risk, Credit Risk or Operations gained in a major corporate / investment banking firm.
- An understanding of the regulatory environment in the EMEA region.
- Experience in compliance and regulations driven audit work conducted across corporate, structured and transaction banking business areas.
- Knowledge of how to use data analytics to drive continuous risk monitoring and perform audits.