Audit Senior/AM Big 4 London - Real Estate & Hospitality
Are you keen tio join a Big 4 firm in one of their fastest growing teams ? Real Estate, Hospitality & Construction The opportunity
You'll help the firm's clients meet their reporting requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements and providing meaningful insights into accounting and reporting matters. In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations.
You'll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for yourselves, the firm's clients and the communities that support them Your key responsibilities
Everything you'll do will come back to providing exceptional audit activities for clients. Colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds will look to you first for answers, so you'll be a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues. As you build your knowledge and experience, you'll become a credible advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries. Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Leading fieldwork, managing performance and keeping engagement leaders updated on audit engagements
- Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas to increase your technical and business skills in areas including revenue, financial instruments and income taxes
- Engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout transactions
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues
- Understanding the firm's clients unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible
- ACA/CA/ACCA (or equivalent)
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management
- Excellent technical expertise with proven industry knowledge
- Proven experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.