Audit & Accounts Senior Top 100
Audit & Accounts Senior - Top 100
I am currently recruiting for an Audit Senior at a highly regarded firm based in Central London.
The firm have a fantastic record or promoting from within. Of the firm's current partners, all but two have progressed from either trainee or senior level, including two last year! The firm are now looking towards their next generation and there will be opportunities there for ambitious auditors to progress to partnership.
As you progress, in order aid your development, the firm will not only support you with the technical side but they will also give you support and exposure into other areas such as marketing and business development.
You will be working on a varied client base that includes media, hospitality, NFP and more.
The firm offer a very competitive salary along with an annual bonus, great benefits, an excellent work-life-balance and great progression.
This is a fantastic position for an ambitious senior who would like to progress to partnership with a long-standing and successful firm. Duties
- Monitor progress and take action to resolve unforeseen issues to ensure effective completion of audit
- Complete engagements within budget
- Appropriately delegate assignments to junior members of staff
- Train and mentor junior members of staff
- Keep up to date with technical changes
- Prioritise time effectively
- Performs timely and effective staff appraisals
- Produce work to high standards
- Ensures the firm's professional standards are followed by junior employees
- Suggest improvements to work processes
- Unafraid to ask questions when uncertain
- Encourages staff to question the existing ways of doing things, and do so yourself
- Maintains a professional attitude and appearance
- ACA, ICAS, ACCA or equivalent qualified
- Able to perform audits from start to finish
- Experience working within audit at a UK accountancy firm
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.