* Permanent banking analytics consulting role * This role is ideal for someone with 2-7 years of analytics consulting experience in the banking and capital markets sector * A minimum of two of these skills are required: R or Python, statistics, visualisation, modelling, quantitative analysis, data science, risk, SAS, Big Data, Machine learning/AI, SQL * It is also required that you have core banking industry knowledge
Banking Analytics Consultant
- Permanent banking analytics consulting role with top tier consulting organisation
- This role is ideal for someone with 2-7 years of analytics consulting experience in the banking and capital markets sector
- A minimum of two of these skills are required: R or Python, statistics, visualisation, modelling, quantitative analysis, data science, risk, SAS, Big Data, Machine learning/AI, SQL
- As well as technical skills, it is also required that you have core banking industry knowledge
You will be joining an elite organisation in the business and technology consulting space, which are uniquely positioned to expertly guide their clients through critical change programmes. With an impressive network of top tier clients across Financial Services, we offer employees the opportunity to work with highly visible organisations on business critical projects.
We collaborate with our clients to understand their unique needs, define strategies, deliver innovative change at strategic levels and maintain long term relationships.
Our Banking Analytics Consultants enjoy a wide range of project types as we have a broad and deep financial services consulting offering. Banking Analytics Consultants get involved on a range of optimisation projects that impact several departments of banking organisations such as risk, restructuring, workforce management, operations, treasury, technology and tax.
Our Banking Analytics Consultants have strong domain knowledge of banking and capital markets services and products, their risk profiles, frameworks and regulations
- 2+ years in an analytics position aligned to financial services
- Good coding skills in either R or Python and ideally SAS
- Good understanding of banking and/or capital markets from both a technical and regulatory point of view
- Statistical analysis
- Linear and non-linear optimisation modelling
- Data visualisation skills with one of Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview or Spotfire
- Advanced SQL
- Experience with the Big Data (Hadoop) or cloud analytics tools (BigQuery) beneficial
- Understanding of or experience using AI and Machine learning techniques and tools
- You've shown progression in at least one organisation
Click to apply!
Position: Banking Analytics Consultant
Salary: £48,000 - £80,000 + package depending on grade assessed at
Contact: Stephen White
Telephone: 020 7780 6700