We are recruiting for a Trainer fluent in Italian and English, to develop and deliver training to stakeholders, with a focus on Performance Marketing & DR solutions. BLUEPRINT TRAINER
London City Centre
Start date: ASAP
Contract for 11 months Minimum of 50% travel across Europe
Work directly with the EMEA training team to activate and deliver in-person training across Europe, focused on UK and enable agencies to become experts in advertising.
Deliver our full day training on a regular basis to diverse audiences across agencies and clients - with a focus on Performance Marketing & DR solutions.
Maintain an excellent base of the company's solutions knowledge and act as a training resource within sessions to deliver education to external stakeholders.
Continually work to ensure all training materials are consistent, up to date and in line with larger training goals and initiatives within the global Blueprint team. REQUIREMENTS:
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Bachelor's degree
- Training delivery experience
- Expertise in marketing/media advanced tools and solutions, specifically the Direct Response suite of products
- Experience and deep knowledge of the region's advertising industry
- Problem solving experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing and advertising teams and internal workings of agencies
- Other languages
- Ability to command a room and infuse excitement and energy into training and education
- Blueprint certified planner or buyer
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.