Bookkeeper - Xero
Cloud Bookkeeping job - Xero specialist firm
An expanding mid-tier Accountancy firm, is recruiting a Bookkeeper role to be based in East London. The firm are at the forefront of Accounting technology and are well established within a number of key sectors.
I am recruiting a Bookkeeper who will be based in their growing Business Services team. You will ideally be AAT qualified and must have used Xero in the past.
This role can offer excellent progression as well as study support towards the ACCA qualification. Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage clients day-to-day bookkeeping
- Manage VAT returns/Bookkeeping for clients
- Prepare bills for your portfolio of clients and keep an eye on budgets for each client
- Understanding of Xero payroll both setting up and training
- Monthly meetings via Skype and FaceTime with clients
- Producing management reports via Futrli / Xero
- Create bespoke KPI reports for clients
- Attend various Xero courses both online and out of the office
- Attend Cloud events both in Essex and London
- Analyse cloud data
- Training clients how to use Xero and other add on's
- Able to produce statutory accounts
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.