Business Analyst–Compliance Framework Implementation (ISO9001, GDPR) – Law Firm
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:13 Nov 18
Business Analyst–Compliance Framework Implementation (ISO9001, GDPR) – Law Firm. A major global legal firm are implementing two new business risk and compliance frameworks and have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to play a key role in the implementation of ISO90001 and GDPR.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for undertaking requirements analysis, gap analysis and current and future state definition for the implementation of a risk compliance frameworks including ISO90001 standard for quality and GDPR for third party data sharing. This will principally involve working with key stakeholders to undertake requisite business analysis around processes and standards for key data protection and quality.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Significant business analysis experience within large global blue-chip firms
- Ideally experience in partnership-based organisations (Legal, professional services etc.)
- Proven business change business analysis experience rather than IT
- Demonstrable track record implementing frameworks, processes and standards
- Experience implementing risk, compliance and/or quality frameworks
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, management and influence skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £400-450/day contract role based London initially for six months.