- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Taylor Root
- 08 Nov 18
Business Analyst - Best Execution/Market Abuse A London based Financial Services firm is looking for a Best Execution and Market Abuse Business Analyst with a strong compliance background to focus on their Market Abuse policies and best execution modelling/solution.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, managing, leading and overseeing the end-to-end delivery of requirements throughout the lifecycle of the Market Abuse/ Best execution remediation project in alignment with the business
- Shape the solution to meet relevant regulations standards and expectations and ensure it is appropriately benchmarked against industry
- Experience writing specifications, conducting gap analysis, requirements gathering requirements and documentation of business requirements
- Sound knowledge of Market Abuse Directive (MAD) / Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) and the policies and procedures
- Build solutions to monitor trade flows and ensure timely execution of client trades as well as providing fast and complete resolution to any trade related issues
- Data and spreadsheet analysis skills are essential
Please only apply for this role if you have the relevant experience.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.