CRM Engineering Lead
This team is chartered with the goal of digitizing the bank ground up, beginning with digital transformation initiatives within CRM and Analytics. This role will be that of a Sr. Engineering lead with experience in Tier1CRM esp. as it applies to Banking and Capital/Global Markets in the CRM space on mobile/web/tablet/desktop/cloud platforms. Role
We are looking for a senior-level QE/DevOps engineering and management professional to help us establish Engineering practices for the entire organization. This is a unique opportunity to be at the ground floor and define tools, processes, resource mix and best practice for creating a high-performing quality assurance and SDLC automation team that is critical for the success of the company global digitization initiative. The ideal profile is that of someone with deep expertise and significant experience in Tier1/Salesforce/QE/DevOps tools and technologies implementation and management in major financial services firms Key Responsibilities
Qualifications Person Specification
- Providing technical leadership and hands on testing on all things Tier1CRM, Salesforce, JefBase, OneJef, Integrations , ETL layers, and Analytics and DevOps/Automation for all of these projects. In addition, Environment management, Release management and Tooling.
- Project Governance
- Metrics and Data driven project management and stakeholder management
- Quality Gates implementation and enforcing
- Stakeholder and Perception Management
- Agile Coach and Champion
- Software tool ROI Analysis
- Pricing and Negotiations
- Vendor management
- Relationship building
- Team Building
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Process Optimization
- Cross and Virtual Team Collaboration
- Cross -Vendor Management
- Effort Estimation
- Strategic/ Tactical Planning
- Risk Management & Mitigation
- Project Planning & Management
- Status Reporting & Communication
- Document management procedures
- Process excellence and Quality advocacy
The following skills and experience are required for this role:
- Cloud [AWS EC2, S3, Redis, Lambda, Athena, Azure, Salesforce, AWS, Azure]
- CRM [Pivotal, OneJef, Tier1CRM architecture, AFR implementations]
- Integration Tools e.g. [Mulesoft, Informatica, SSIS]
- Reporting Technologies [PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, Einstein, Boxi]
- Frameworks e.g. [ ExtJS, Sencha, AngularJS, Typescript, Appium, Selenium, Robotium]
- Tooling e.g. [Experitest, Plutora, Perfecto, qTest, QC ALM
- Web services technologies [Rest, Soap, Json, Xml, Profiling, WSDL]
- CI/CD and test automation
- Testing and automation across heterogenous technology stack
- Web , Mobile, Desktop, Analytics, Data and Significant/Substantial experience with Define and implement appropriate QE/automation toolchain for the organization
- Define processes, best practices for quality assurance and automation across multiple work streams and technologies
- Significant/Substantial experience of people management.
- Interface with stakeholders, consultants, technical and functional members of the team and help establish quality driven quality embedded practices throughout the organization
- Significant/Substantial experience in Solid test design techniques with Solid experience with negative testing/ destructive testing.
- Significant/Substantial experience with quality assurance standards, test planning and design.
- Significant/Substantial experience with automation and scripting test tool.
- Significant/Substantial experience with API/Web Services testing.
- Strong knowledge of testing and automation in hybrid cloud and on-prem environments.
- Strong Experience with testing SaaS And PaaS applications and platform particularly Salesforce.
- Strong Experience with AppExchange products is plus (example: Tier1CRMSignificant/Substantial of Wall Street experience in Tier1 Investment banks.
- Significant/Substantial experience with designing and building dynamic cloud-native applications.
- Significant/Substantial experience implementing automated test frameworks and test harnesses for deploying test suites at various stages of the deployment life cycle.
- Strong experience with Agile development and DevOps processes.
- Significant/Substantial experience performing competitive evaluations of industry leading open test framework solutions.
- Significant/Substantial experience Cloud Operations or Cloud Operating Systems (Open Stack, AWS, Google, MS).
- Significant/Substantial Experience understanding of Linux / UNIX core fundamentals, including command-line operations and scripting (BASH).
- Significant/Substantial Experience with a continuous integration, continuous development environment, and tools such as: TFS, GitHub and JIRA. Experience with Salesforce release management tools is a plus (Autorabit, Copa.do etc…)
- Bamboo, TeamCity, and or Jenkins build automation experience.
- Significant/Substantial experience in using testing methodologies, such as BDD, TDD, ATDD.
Closing date: 2nd June 2019