C++ Developer – High Frequency Trading
- Total Compensation: Circa £150k
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Oxford Knight
- 14 Feb 19
C++ developer working in a high-frequency trading team, at a proprietary trading firm.
C++ Developer – High-Frequency Trading
My client is a top tier proprietary trading firm, employing both quantitative and market making strategies across global markets. They are a technology driven firm with one of the most diverse trading portfolios in London, Hong Kong, and Chicago.
Team & Role
You will join their Market Making team, developing ultra-low latency execution systems, through web-based user interfaces, to tools to interrogate multi-terabyte data sets.
The team works closely with the front office traders and quants to close the gap between Trading and Technology.
Technology is at the heart of the company, which is reflected in the informal and relaxed atmosphere with no dress code, a fully-stocked kitchen, and regular social events.
You will be an exceptional software developer with the following skill set:
- Excellent C++ programming
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent degree
- Strong data structures, algorithms, and problems solving ability
- Low latency, high performance, optimization experience
- Network communication protocols UDP and TCP.
- Experience with NoSQL and time-series databases.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is a case by case basis – Max £95,000 base.
- Bonus – 40% - 80%.
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical + insurance
- Healthy work-life balance
- Cycle2Work Scheme
If you want to know more, please get in touch!
email@example.com or 020 3475 7196