An award-winning and industry-leading Challenger Bank is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their growing London team.
About the role
- Production of entire suite of capital and liquidity regulatory reports and disclosures (Pillar 3).
- Documenting regulatory interpretations and communication.
- Enhancing regulatory reporting validation and control framework.
- Creating regulatory metric dashboards using visualisation software.
- Contributing to the interpretation and application of regulation.
- Providing regulatory input into new product launches.
- Contributing to the capital forecasting and stress testing process.
- Previous knowledge of capital and liquidity reporting (COREP desired)
- A qualified accountant with experience working within financial services.
- Strong Excel skills and enthused by data with a sharp eye for detail.
- Motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- A strong track record of delivering to deadlines.
- Possess an open mind, enjoy transparency and thinking outside the box.
- A hands-on attitude and enjoy supporting colleagues, projects or tasks.
- Keen to automate or enhance BAU processes, particularly by using technology, but aware how to balance this with completing daily tasks/reports.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org