Change Control Analyst (Regulatory Reporting) - Investment Bank
My client are looking for a talented and motivated individual to take responsibility for enacting and strengthening; controls, reporting enhancements, process streamlining and change across the wider Regulatory Reporting team. The successful candidate will undertake the following tasks:
- Provide cross team liaison and coordination on control matters and pan team deliverables eg support/investigation of certain policy requirements and risk metrics.
- Support, plan and deliver Regulatory Reporting inputs to key cross departmental stakeholders eg provision of inputs into key policy requirements such as Pillar 3 disclosures and ICAAP.
- Support, plan and deliver RR inputs on regulatory capital / liquidity usage into key business planning and forecasting requirements.
- Support RR capital and liquidity adequacy sub teams
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading Investment Bank and really take ownership to drive projects. The following skills / experience is required:
Salary: Excellent + bonus + package Location: London
- Product control, Risk or Regulatory Reporting background
- Good understanding of Capital Requirements Regulation (CRR)
- Investment Banking background
- Good product knowledge (Repo, Derivatives, Bonds, Swaps, etc)
Good stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in this Change Control Analyst position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.