Client Relationship Manager - FTC 12 months
Working with M&G Prudential as a Client Relationship Manager means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to become the best loved and most successful savings & investments business. The forthcoming planned de-merger of M&G Prudential from the Prudential Group PLC provides a terrific opportunity to create a truly international and integrated savings and investments firm. A firm built on a rich and long history and with a commitment to an innovative future centred on the needs of customers and clients. There is a genuine opportunity to drive competitive advantage with value creation through the formation of this new organisation. If you're inspired to join us, and have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for. The Role:
This is a 12 month FTC role which is required to ensure we can continue to service our institutional and wholesale clients. Key Responsibilities:
You will have:
- Key point of contact for Institutional and wholesale sub-advisory clients (mandatory).
- Ensure that clients are happy with the level of service they are receiving.
- To continually keep clients updated on their investments through email, telephone and face to face meetings.
- Ensuring that the mandates for benchmark clients are being managed according to their requirements.
- Support on-boarding and on -going management of segregated mandates.
- Keep detailed records of all client communication.
- Strong Organisational & Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Judgement and decisiveness
- Aptitude for and genuine interest in investment, (on a product and general knowledge basis)
- Foreign language skills a plus
People who work at M&G Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing, commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. As an M&G Prudential colleague you'll get all the support you'd expect, including full training and professional development. You'll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
M&G Prudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.