Do you want to play part in developing a state-of-the-art Front Office Risk System using Cloud Microsoft Azure technologies? Do you have the ability to resolve complex issues and think outside of the traditional development box? Do you want to work in a start-up mentality?
We are looking for an IT system engineer to:
• support the team in London and build out the platform for Aqua
• resolve large scale distributed compute problems
• understand importance of automated testing and different levels at which these need to be performed
• have the ability to solve 'old' problems in a new way
• have the aptitude to work in a challenging environment with frequent deadlines and deliverables
• be part of a strategic programme
You will be working in the Front Office Risk and P&L team in London alongside the Business. The team is highly motivated and consists of data Quants and some of the bank's best technologists.
• very strong DevOPS expertise using TeamCity, Nexus, Terraform, Selenium, Cucumber, Robot Framework, SonarCube, Fortify, GitHub
• Cloud (if possible Microsoft Azure), Helm Charts, Docker/Docker Compose, Kubernetes
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to resolve issues)
• worked with agile SDLC and TDD methodologies, with Git/GitHub and continuous integration
• the ability to work closely with business partners, as part of a global team, delivering iteratively
• exposure to electronic trading platforms including single- or multi- dealer platforms
• passionate about what you do, you value excellence, learning and integrity
• enjoy a work environment that places emphasis on team work, collaboration and delivering business value while working at a sustainable pace
• someone who is technically excellent and wants to grow
• proactive, detail-oriented and comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast paced deliveries and changing requirements
• a self-sufficient, quick learner, who can work well both independently as well as in a team
• an excellent communicator, strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.