Commercial Operations Manager - FinTech
Commercial Operations Manager required by my leading FinTech client in London.
My Client are looking for a talented and motivated individual to own and manage the end to end commercials of the business operations.
You'll also own and manage the operational cost forecasting and re-forecasting process for activities across the supply chain, feeding into the FP&A team and the broarder business forecast. As well as this you'll also perform commercial data analysis to inform business decision making in relation to the operational business metrics.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a Leading FinTech firm, allowing excellent ownership within their Data driven Commercial Operations team. The following skills/experience is required:
Salary: Up to £60,000 Location: London
- Commercial Operations background
- Have worked in an in-house role previously (not purely consulting)
- FMCG background is desirable
- 4-5 years of quant driven experience in data analysis, cost analysis, project management, or related experience
- Numerate background (Degree and/or experience)
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this Commercial Operations Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.