- £300 - £650 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Goodman Masson
Communication Surveillance Officer – (French Speaking)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: £300 - £650 per day
Providing advice and policy development Facilitating knowledge and awareness Undertaking monitoring and surveillance activities Performing risk assessment, review and control activities Managing the relations with regulators
Summary of the key purposes of the role
- To actively and promptly undertake Compliance communication monitoring of key risk areas, reporting any concerns in line with set expectations
- Perform investigations as directed by management
- Identify requirements and lead projects relating to expansion of surveillance coverage and development of strategic solutions
- Support and training to junior colleagues
- Identify and facilitate updates/amendments to core surveillance inputs
Summary of responsibilities
- Undertake communication monitoring using the firm’s oral and written communication monitoring tools as directed by team management.
- Support the collation and development of Management Information.
- Lead the implementation and enhancement of surveillance approaches and /or strategic solutions to meet review requirements.
- Maintain and monitor a database of remedial actions/recommendations arising from communication monitoring, to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of issues identified.
- Represent CMS in engagements with Advisory Compliance officers and/or the Control Room on monitoring related issues as appropriate
- Assisting in regulatory and leading internal investigations as appropriate.
- Satisfy Audit/ Inspection requirements as required.
- Proactive and timely escalation of issues to management
- Participation in departmental and team meetings, as required
- Attendance at relevant industry and trade association seminars
- Identify, analyse and communicate any impacts to surveillance activities as a result of change to regulation and/or market/company events