- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Nov 18
Compliance Officer # 119082
Direct compliance coverage of some areas of IBCM (the derivative teams in the Debt and Equity business groups plus Corporate Bank and Portfolio Management Group).
- You will be providing support to team members covering other aspects of IBCM's business, particularly the UK Sponsor and Corporate Broking teams.
- An opportunity to develop an understanding of a fast-moving and interesting IBCM and GM Syndicate business groups.
- Leading the monitoring and testing activities of IBCM Compliance.
- An opportunity to develop existing guidance and policies relevant to IBCM and the relevant syndicate group.
- An opportunity to work closely with colleagues in other Compliance teams and support functions.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Willingness to learn about different components of IBCM and the various GM Syndicate desks and develop a relationship with various business groups and heads.
- An interest in developing an understanding of regulations and controls applicable to IBCM and syndicate desks.
- Good reporting writing and presentational skills.
- A pro-active and self-starting character willing and able to take ownership of issues and responsibilities.