Consulting Partner (Cloud)
Consulting Partner (Cloud)
New technologies and business models are forcing companies to radically change for a digital, customer-first world. As an agile, hands-on consulting partner, Wipro's Consulting practice helps you respond to this new world order at a pace and scale aligned to your transformation objectives from operations to technologies to people.
Global Fortune 500 clients work with us because we deliver integrated strategy, digital, and domain expertise, applying analytics and insights to help clients find hidden value. With a strong heritage of innovation and entrepreneurship in technology services, we help you leverage the potential from digital technologies like AI, automation, and Cloud. Our large global team of consultants work flexibly with you to deliver transformation, be it commercial models, advisory or end-to-end execution. Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strong client relations with senior and C-level executives
- can communicate equally fluently with both the client's senior IT leadership and the client's senior business leadership
- Lead and deliver medium to large consulting assignments
- Leverage and manage the wider Wipro eco-system
- Support business development through proactive opportunity identification, proposition development, RFP responses.
- Relationship management and business development by being the excellent partner with our key client partners, lead pursuit team and participate with the proposal development process while supplying proposal pricing strategies.
- Lead day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and run engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate consensus of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; run engagement economics; handle engagement risk.
- Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and mentorship into the staffing process actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for diverse delivery teams.
- Have taking care of multiple cloud providers (multiple cloud platforms (private/public providers: IBM Cloud, Pivotal, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or VMWare, Oracle), migration tools and cloud methodologies
- Undergo with large and complex IT systems in an enterprise environment using virtualization or private Cloud technologies, including Containers / Container Orchestration, VMware, Cloud Foundry, OpenStack etc.
- Handling large Cloud transformation programs/projects, with the ability to lead and adapt existing approaches / methodologies based on emerging standard methodologies for immediate use
- Advanced market analysis skills and experience with principles of technology design and implementation to guide cloud strategy development
- Strong expertise in developing cloud migration roadmaps and driving agreement across complex organization structures
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
- Experience in a range of cloud migration discovery, profiling, migration, and operations technologies and tools
- Experience with cloud significant application architectures such as micro-services and full-stack development
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law"