A large Investment Bank is looking to hire within their Corporate Actions team on an initial 6 month contract. RESPONSIBILIITES
- Processing of Voluntary Income and Corporate Actions events for both equity and fixed income products
- Responsible for event creation, reconciliation, instruction, distribution of entitlements and client service
- Manage key client relationships both internally and externally.
- Timely and accurate response to queries raised by direct hedge fund clients and other business partners
- Risk management & reporting - the monitoring of various reports for distribution to clients and senior management
- Experience of Asset Servicing (Corporate Actions / Income)
- Strong Client relationship skills
- Understanding of a broker dealer environment and key associated market risks
- Proven track record of using initiative and implementing process improvements
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.