Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a risk management, trading firm based in London, looking to hire senior corporate derivative sales people who will earn a percentage of their net profits generated as well as a competitive base salary.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- You will be responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with small/mid-sized to large corporates in the energy/emissions space focusing on the EMEA region.
- Provide complex structured, exotic and vanilla risk management hedging solutions across numerous commodity markets
- Be active across multiple exchanges, but focus on OTC derivatives products / markets
- Work to provide liquidity and pricing for a range of products focusing on the commodity space
- Role reports into Managing Partner/Head of Sales & Trading
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a commodity derivatives sales position, dealing with corporate clients
- Strong knowledge of commodity derivatives (OTC and listed) including futures, options, swaps, structuring and structured products as well as an understanding of the energy space (counterparty credit knowledge would be advantageous).
- Transferable relationships of energy corporates based in the UK and/or Continental Europe
- Driven sales person, entrepreneurial mind set, problem solver and someone who with take initiative developing new products, strategies and areas.
- The role will be based in London, UK (will also consider candidates willing to relocate)