We are delighted to partner with a PE backed Energy Transition platform who are now growing its business across Europe and hiring a Corporate Development Manager to assist with acquisitions and transaction execution.
- Collaborate across the company to help assess and prioritise new projects and M&A transactions to best align with corporate strategy and growth objectives
- Participate in and lead certain aspects of transaction execution including project management, due diligence and valuation
- Take primary responsibility for development of financial projections for new plants as well as merger and acquisition opportunities.
- Perform detailed financial analysis; develop comprehensive financial models, and valuation analysis in support of potential transactions
- Responsible for creating and delivering high quality presentation materials and reports to business unit leaders, senior corporate executives, equity investors and debt providers
- Assist and support post-acquisition integration by ensuring that cross-functional teams are all executing on their respective M&A integration plans
- Degree in areas such as Engineering, Economics, Mathematics etc.
- 4-8 years of experience at Big4 Corporate Finance / Transaction Services team
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills. Advanced modelling skills, with ability to work with others in complex tasks and review work products
- Broad financial acumen including a strong foundation in accounting and corporate finance principles
- Desire to learn about the dynamics and trends of the global renewables industry
- European languages such as Spanish, Italian, German, French advantageous
To discuss this opportunity in more detail contact Diarmuid Clancy via email@example.com or apply directly via the link provided.