Our client is a global organisation speacialising in the technology consultancy based in the City of London. We are on the search for a Data Engineer to deploy data pipelines and processes in a production-safe manner, using the latest technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a consultancy that is working with some of the most reputable clients globally.
The suitable candidate must:
- Have experience in a client facing or consulting role
- Be comfortable in Data Development, ETL, Data Warehousing and dealing with large sets of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
- Have the ability to ingest Real Time data from various data sources and design new data platforms
- Have excellent communication skills
Key technical skills:
- Experience using Phyton
- Spark experience (both batch and stream processing) on hands on development
- The ability to use cloud architecture (ie AWS Kinesis, Data Pipeline, EMR, Glue, Redshift, Athena)
If you or someone you may know is interested in hearing more about this opportunity please either email myself (Ezgi Bas) on
email@example.com or call +44 (0)207 092 0166.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.