Data Security Senior Manager
Job Title: Data Security Senior Manager
Reporting Line: This role reports to Head of Security - Data & Access
Job Location/Office: Hammersmith, London
The role has responsibility for management of the Data Security Services which are split into the following areas Identity & Access Governance, Data Loss Prevention, Digital Forensics / eDiscovery. This role encompasses working with a team of data security specialists that oversee and ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability Paddy Power Betfair data.
The successful candidate should expect travel to Dublin/London and our near shore locations in Cluj and Porto.
This is what you'll be doing:
You will manage the Data Security and Access Governance Operations teams who are part way through a transformational program of work to ensure PPB's sensitive data remains protected in line with GDPR requirements. Projects to improve the existing data loss prevention (Forcepoint) and access governance (Sailpoint) services form a large part of the short to medium term goals of the team. A core requirement of the role is for you to provide consultancy to business projects ensuring data security and access controls are designed in from the start. You should be able to demonstrate the ability to design pragmatic solutions, both technically and at a process level. The team regularly participates in the graduate program which requires mentor and coaching skills.
- Business engagement and relationship management: Works cooperatively and partners with other across the organisation to get work done. Uses knowledge of business drivers to guide actions
- Commercial acumen: Knows how the business works and how the organisation makes money and stays competitive. Encourages diverse thinking to promote and nurture innovation. Articulates credible pictures and visions of possibilities that will create sustainable value.
- Ability to drive change: Talks about the future possibilities in a positive way
Creates milestones and symbols to rally support behind the vision
Articulates the vision in a way everyone can relate to. Creates organisation wide energy and optimism for the future
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Technical expert who can design data security standards and controls demonstrated through previous security architect and/or risk management experience
- CISM/CISSP and/or relevant IT Security related qualification
- Experience of managing multiple security disciplines across multiple teams essential
- Security project assessment experience
- Solid technical knowledge of security related technologies relating to IDM, and DLP with experience of digital Forensic technologies an advantage.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of current IT Security standards such as ISO 27001, PCI, UKGC and Data Protection
- A strong communicator with a flexible attitude and the ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Collaborate with other security teams and teams outside of the security function
- Results-oriented with the ability to influence outcomes with a sensible attitude to risk.
- Excellent verbal and writing communications skills with the ability to modify style to influence technical and business stake holders.
- Disciplined and logical thinker, with the ability to draw conclusions from large and complex data sets.
By submitting your application online, you agree that your details will be used to progress your application. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your HR record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective Paddy Power Betfair roles.