EMEA Campus Lead Recruiter
Description Job Purpose
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19024313
The Lead Recruiter is responsible for the end-to-end execution and delivery of the recruitment process for the Institutional Clients Group (ICG) business across EMEA; including execution of the pipeline and organization of the selection process. Job Background/context:
Citi HR 2020 is a strategic HR initiative centering on three strategic priorities for HR globally. One of our key priorities is operational excellence which includes the creation of a globally consistent In-house resourcing model.
The EMEA Campus Talent Acquisition team directly supports Citi businesses in the attraction, selection and programme management of Graduate and MBA Hires.
The Institutional Clients Group (ICG) covers Capital Markets, Corporate and Investment Banking, Markets and Securities Services, Private Banking and Treasury and Trade Solutions Key responsibilities:
Qualifications Knowledge / Experience:
- Reporting to the Recruiting and Programme Advisor the EMEA Campus Lead Recruiter will understand the overall graduate recruitment strategy and support campus activity for selected business areas within the Institutional Clients Group (ICG).
- Manage the end-to-end graduate recruitment delivery for specific business area(s) and geography, encompassing attraction, recruitment and programme management for all analyst and associate entry level programmes (Spring Week, Summer, Placement and Full Time).
- Ensure that the programme strategy for specific business area(s) or geography is adhered to.
- Organize and lead all aspects of the candidate assessment process, including selecting candidate shortlist, partnering with the business for interviewer support, leading the assessment centre wash-up sessions with the relevant senior stakeholders, offer management.
- Manage business specific Associate and Analyst (full time, summer, placement and spring) intern programmes across EMEA including involvement in performance management and hiring decisions.
- Deliver successful MBA hiring strategy partnering with target schools across EMEA and North America.
- Ensure "best practice" recruitment guidelines are administered throughout the recruitment process, providing updates on any changes to the process.
- Review and innovate recruitment processes and procedures when identified to improve efficiency.
- Train and manage the supporting offshore screening team to ensure a clear understanding of analyst/associate profile and criteria is achieved, ensuring candidate screening is undertaken swiftly and effectively.
- Ensure the candidate tracking system (Avature) and candidate pipeline is updated on a day to day basis.
- Produce candidate MI/statistics for both the business and Recruiting and Programme Advisor as required.
• Act as credible business expert in graduate recruitment market trends, keeping abreast of trends and producing supporting competitive research and insights when required.
• Execute and deliver cross business diversity programmes including but not limited to Career Ready, A-Level Insight days and SEO Masterclass.
• Take lead in adhoc campus recruitment projects.
• Attend and facilitate campus events across EMEA.
- Recruitment experience required ideally within a graduate recruitment function or agency
- Understanding of the banking industry and culture an advantage
- Experience of managing multiple client stakeholders
- Preferably educated to degree level but not essential if balanced with relevant experience
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Valuing Diversity:
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add values to decisions or actions and organisational success. Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer