Unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing international crypto fintech at their London office in Shoreditch. They create a range of products in the crypto / blockchain space so that customers' transactions are safer, faster and more efficient while also helping global financial institutions improve day-to-day transaction processing using the latest technology. Role:
Reporting directly to the SVP for Engineering, this is a high-impact role with influence over the technical direction of the entire company. You will build and lead an agile, cross-functional team of junior and more experienced software engineers, engaging in code reviews to improve team members' skillsets.
The successful Engineering Manager will come from a hands-on software engineering and technical background and enjoys a fast-paced working environment within a flat-structured organization.
Tech stack: current focus is Kotlin (and they've used GOLANG and many others in the past), but they take on engineers with any OO experience and from any background - the current team includes people from banking, start-ups, tech giants and consulting. Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in all aspects of people management - hiring, firing, developing and encouraging talent
- Hands-on code writing and development experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment and dealing with ambiguity whilst juggling multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Working knowledge of a variety of technical stacks, including full-stack exposure
- Exceptional communication skills - across all areas of the organisation
- Strong base salaries + stock
- Meaningful impact on profitability / your direct impact on the business is huge
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare, significant holiday allowance and free snacks, drinks and ping pong in the office
- Work for a young company that is changing the future of finance!
- Truly collaborative culture (your ideas matter!) with substantial career growth
- Visa assistance available
Up to £120k Contact
If you feel you are a strong match for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Lily Jones
+44 (0) 7877 124757