Enterprise Sales - Regulatory Reporting Sales Specialist - EMEA
The Bloomberg Compliance and Regulatory Reporting Group is responsible for selling a suit of solutions to help our customers govern communication data-based information and trade reconstruction across the enterprise as well as the regulatory reporting process to NCAs and Trade Repositories under a number of regulations. Starting with EMIR back in 2012 the European Union (EU) has introduced regulation designed to increase the stability of the derivatives markets. In 2018, Mifid II has introduced the largest set of requirements for investment firms ever since and the trend has not stopped with SFTR going live in April 2020 in the EU. Bloomberg's vision is to play a fundamental role in this sector and as a result has recently completed the acquisition of RegTek. This allows Bloomberg to become a mayor provider of regulatory solutions globally. What's the role?
As a regulatory reporting specialist product sales executive, you will be responsible for growing the Bloomberg Regulatory Reporting footprint throughout the EMEA market. Success involves understanding the nature of the EMEA market for our specific services and navigating EMEA based sell-side, buy-side and market infrastructure (MTF/SEF/Exchanges) organizations to identify and close new sales opportunities.
You will need to navigate to, and engage the appropriate teams and individuals within the target organizations to sell the specific Bloomberg services we offer. Product Sales people are expected to bring existing subject matter expertise to the organization, an understanding of the competitive landscape and the gaps in the market that create demand and result in sales opportunities. Your remit will be to grow our revenue across any of the reporting solutions we offer and any of the global jurisdictions to EMEA based firms or branches of foreign firms that operate in EMEA. The regulations that are important to have a working knowledge of are CFTC [Dodd-Frank] Swap Reporting, EMIR, MiFIR, SFTR, MAS, ASIC. We will trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for Enterprise Businesses & all of Bloomberg's solutions
- Manage an enterprise sales engagements with multiple stakeholders, and long term requirements
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement to multiple stakeholders
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solution
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
We'd love to see:
- Drive and ability to deliver on aggressive monetary targets
- Experience in one or more regulatory reporting regimes (EMIR, MiFIR, SFTR, MAS, ASIC) -- Excellent communication skills
-- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
- The ability for regular travel
If this sounds like you;
- Fluency in one or more European language is preferable
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.