This global team is a fundamental part of the Prime Brokerage and Clearing Services groups under the Prime Services umbrella. The funding/inventory management strats work with securities lending and the synthetic product desk in conducting transactions and managing risk. In this entrepreneurial role, they build and maintain real-time and scalable trading, inventory management and funding platforms and identify trade opportunities systematically.
Whilst organized in different teams and locations, they pride themselves in their teamwork across the globe and teams to find solutions that help the business thrive around the world. The team members have a wide variety of quantitative academic and cultural backgrounds. This diversity helps them to find innovative solutions for their complex business problems. It is an exciting time to join this growing team.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial position allowing you to fully leverage your strong quantitative, engineering and communication skills to solve challenging real world problems, then the funding/inventory management strat team has the ideal opportunity for you. In this role you will work cross-functionally to build scalable and robust platforms to optimize and automate inventory management decisions. As a member of this growing team, you will have the opportunity to improve the offering to their clients across the physical and synthetic Prime Brokerage.
- Strong academic background in a relevant field - Mathematics, engineering, computer science, or economics background, including a quantitative understanding of statistics and probability.
- Strong programming skills in a modern programming language (C++, Python, Java or equivalent language) and familiarity with object oriented design principles.
- Ability to work as a member of a global team and deliver results quickly.
- Ability to solve technical problems and explain the underlying ideas to a non-technical audience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial markets, in particular, understanding of one delta products, and financial mathematics is a plus.
- Successful track record of building scalable systems with clearly defined SLAs in a financial setting.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.