Event Logistics Project Manager - 6 Month FTC
Global Bank Actively Hiring an Event Logistics Project Manager
My client, a leading global bank are actively hiring an event manager to join their successul team in Canary Wharf on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an events professional with Financial Services experience, focussed on the logisitics side to be part of an expansive global organisation and work on projects across EMEA.
Event Logistics Project Manager's Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the end to end logistical management of multiple EMEA events, conferences, seminars and meetings
- Management of large scale budgets
- Ensuring strict adherence to company policies and guidelines
- Ensuring correct and consistent branding across all events
- Building relationships and partering with internal teams to ensure the potential of all events is maximised
- Supervising event planners to assist in resolving issues and provide guidance as required
- Taking ownership for project allocation to the team and the co-ordination of resources
- Producing regular reports detailing activities and spend
Event Logistics Project Manager's Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience managing multiple medium and large scale events
- Candidates coming from events logistics agencies will be considered, but Financial Services experience across EMEA is essential
- Proven experience managing complex projects
- Extensive knowledge of EMEA venues - London in particular
- Exceptional organisationsal skills
To be considered for the excellent opportunity - APPLY NOW!!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.